New England Land Company respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. Per the DMCA, New England Land Company will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to New England Land Company’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, New England Land Company will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by New England Land company or by a third party who has uploaded materials to the Site, please provide the following information to New England Land Company’s designated Copyright Agent(s) listed below.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where New England Land Company can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not New England Land Company, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights overs, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in you notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
New England Land Company may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event New England Land Company removes the allegedly infringing materials, New England Land Company will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that New England Land Company removed or disabled access to the materials. New England Land Company may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
New England Land Company reserves the right to terminate, limit or suspect any user’s access to the Site in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe that a user of this Site is a repeat infringer, please follow the above instructions to contact New England Land Company Copyright Agent. Please include sufficient information to assist New England Land Company in determining that the user repeatedly engaged in infringing activity.
New England Land Company registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512©. New England Land Company copyright Agent is: